The course at WindRiver was designed by Jack Nicklaus protege, Bob Cupp, and overlooks Tellico Lake with the shadows of the Great Smoky Mountains on the horizon.
At WindRiver, not only can you enjoy an exceptional golf experience, but also discover some of the most breathtaking golf real estate in Tennessee. Whether you’re seeking your dream home on the golf course or exploring other amazing real estate opportunities, we invite you to discover what WindRiver has to offer.
The Premier Golfing Experience at WindRiver
Rolling fairways and undulating greens accent each hole while sparkling water hazards and Billy Bunkers guard each green. The par-72 course features six sets of tees ranging from 4,146 yards on the forward tees to 7,453 yards from the championship tees.
The Golf Club at WindRiver offers Club, Corporate and Annual Memberships.
- Green Fees: Weekday, Weekend, Twilight Rates
- 6 Sets of Tees
- Expansive Practice Facility & Short Game Area
- Prism Zoysia Greens
- Beautiful Mountain & Lake Views
- Superior Greenkeeping
- Unmatched Services & Amenities
- The Grill at WindRiver – “Best Burger in Town”
- First Audubon Course in Tennessee